Sunday, November 13, 2011

Project Check-In

Last weekend I started working on my final project. I had planned on using my Ipod Touch to capture the audio portion of my project. However, after playing around with it I discovered that I was unable to upload it onto my computer and edit it with Windows Movie Maker.  So, I decided to try my back up plan. I used the voice recorder program that comes standard with my camera/laptop. This turned out to be a great way to capture audio segments.

After using the voice recorder program I simply dragged the audio into Windows Movie Maker. I was extremely pleased with WMM. It is very simple and easy to use. I was able to edit the audio and put multiple tracks together into one. I hope that editing the video is equally successful. After finishing mine, I was able to show Richie the same strategy.

That's all for now. I'm off to work on the other parts of the project now. Will post after completing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment