Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Project Check-In #2

So, Richie, Vinny and I worked on our projects on Sunday. We finished up the video portion of the project using my digital camera. It worked really well and it didn't take long to film the videos. However, when it came time to upload them onto our computers we had some issues. Richie and I both have PC's so we didn't have any issues. I easily uploaded all of the videos, put them on a memory stick and Richie put them on his computer. Vinny on the other hand had some issues, he has a Mac. It took about 30 or 40 minutes of struggling until we finally figured it out.

After that it was smooth sailing. Windows Movie Maker is better than I thought. Editing the video was easier than I thought and I was even able to add text and transition slides. I'm really happy with it and I'm glad that I lucked out with a good program. Had the program not worked as well I might be in trouble right now.

Finishing the last part of the project over break, will update after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment