Friday, October 7, 2011

Reflection on my Proposal

After presenting my proposal in class I stil feel confident in my plan. I think I should be fine, my only concern is with the editing process. I want everything to work out the way I've planned and practiced.

I have yet to decide what I'm going to film with and where I'm going to film. I think I might save my video project for Thanksgiving break and try to get the other two done before then considering I don't need a special place to film. Which leads me to my next concern, what to film with? I'm going to run a test and compare my Jazz Video recorder (cheap flip) to the video quality of my camera. I have a feeling my camera will be better.

Other than those few concerns I remain confident in my proposal and plan. Let's hope my hubris isn't my fatal flaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment